2009/02/13

I´m scared of you - sock monsters!





These plushies are quality hand-made and carefully designed, conceptualized and 100% hand-made suited for collectors and children by Swee.
She´s a certified and experienced fashion designer (& stay-at-home mom) who dedicate most of her available time and passion in fashion design. She keeps her passion ongoing by making use of her free time to whip up new ideas for the market. Starting Swiedebie is her aspiration to be an independent fashion and craft designer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you so much, Jodii! You are so sweet to post my monsters here. Great job on it. Hugxxx!
Happy Valentine's Day to u! xo

Anonymous said...

cutest monsters I've ever seen!

AgapeLiz said...

Her work is super cute! I have some of her work!

Lila Ruby King said...

such cute and creative little creatures!

Cheryl said...

I love her monsters!