2009/03/22

inleaf


Intricate, complex, fragile, resilient, coarse, smooth, bold and delicate – leaves are the true inspiration for Lotta Hellebergs creations at Inleaf. She is a Swedish native and graphic designer with a passionate interest in botany, gardening and sewing, who founded Inleaf in 2003. Her endeavor is truly a labor of love, from the first inspirational idea through the many steps that are attentively completed before the finished product is presented.

Visit her great website or look around in her Etsy shop:
www.lottahelleberg.etsy.com
www.inleafdesign.com

3 comments:

lotta said...

Thank you so much for the nice feature about my work! I am glad I have discovered your blog and your beautiful creations. I'll be back to visit.

Anonymous said...

We are found of Lotta's work,
her lavander pillows are so delicate,
I would love to buy her entire shop ...

Hannah Nunn said...

i love her work too!